Certified Microsoft Windows engineers in Los Angeles and Orange County
ActivSupport certified Microsoft windows engineers intervene in planning, troubleshooting, and deployments with the whole gambit of Microsoft Windows servers including MS Windows Longhorn, Microsoft .Net servers and Microsoft Windows 2003.R2. ActivSupport certified Microsoft Windows engineers and Microsoft support team consult with small businesses and enterprises alike in Los Angeles, Orange Couny, Lake Forest, Glendale, Palm Springs, Pasadena, and beyond.
ActivSupport is among the few worldwide Certified Microsoft Gold Advanced Infrastructure partners expert at delivering the new generation of Microsoft Windows servers. Windows server 2003 R2 provides simplified branch server management, improved identity and access management, and more efficient storage management. Windows server 2003 R2 also adapts to organizations size with multiple edition targeted to a range of orgnizations;
- A Data center edition that enables large-scale virtualization, Windows Server 2003 R2 Datacenter Edition is built for mission-critical applications that demand the highest levels of scalability, availability, and reliability. Windows Server 2003 R2 Datacenter Edition licenses now include unlimited virtualization rights, meaning customers can run an unlimited number of virtualized instances of Windows Server on processors licensed with Windows Server 2003 R2 Datacenter Edition without having to purchase additional licenses. The use rights also allow the choice of running Windows Server 2003 R2 (or previous version) Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Datacenter Edition as the host operating system and in the virtual instances. In addition to Windows Server and Microsoft Virtual Server, the use rights apply to any virtualization technology or host operating system, although they may need to be acquired, licensed and supported separately from third-parties. The unlimited virtualization rights significantly simplify the licensing of Windows Server for large-scale virtualization, and make it more affordable to consolidate on the Windows Server Platform.
- An Enterprise edition for larger organization needs. Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition meets those needs with enhanced reliability through failover clustering and fault-tolerant configurations, scalability up to eight processors, and 1 TB (terabyte) of RAM. Building on the dependable security of the Windows Serverâ„¢ family, Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition supports enterprise-level security scenarios, such as more scalable Remote Authentication Dial-in User Service protocol (RADIUS) services and virtual private network (VPN) quarantine. Finally, Enterprise Edition is a highly manageable platform, which contributes to reliable and secure operation. As the business moves commerce and other operations to the Internet, the demand for these applications, both Web-based and back-end processing systems, grows to require 24/7 support. Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition is the recommended edition for supporting mission-critical enterprise applications, such as databases, e-mail, business applications, and branch office management.
- A Standard edition that extends connectivity and control to identities, locations, data, and applications throughout and beyond your organization. Windows Server 2003 R2 extends the Windows Server 2003 operating system, providing a more efficient way to manage and control access to local and remote resources while easily integrating into your existing Windows Server 2003 environment. Windows Server 2003 R2 provides a scalable, security-enhanced Web platform, seamless interoperability with UNIX-based systems and enables new scenarios including simplified branch server management, improved identity and access management, and more efficient storage management.
- A Small Business Server edition that focuses on delivering the greatest overall value to businesses relying on one or two servers. Among the numerous benefits of running SBS 2003 R2, a more secure infrastructure protects your business from unauthorized users and data loss with:
- Built-in firewall protection and security-enhanced remote access.
- Tools to manage and monitor Internet access, block spammers, and automatically remove dangerous e-mail attachments to help prevent virus attacks.
- Automatic data backup and the ability to retrieve and restore previous versions.
In the continuity of Windows Server 2003 R2, Microsoft will release a new Windows Server, code named "Longhorn" in the second part of 2007 that aims to provide organizations yet with additional features and improvements:
- A rock-solid server foundation that is secure, manageable, responsive, interoperable, and compatible.
- A platform that supports rapid development and delivery of smart and connected applications.
- Agility, to increase operational efficiency and IT effectiveness.
- Policy-based networking, improved branch management and enhanced end user collaboration