Microsoft CRM Consulting in Los Angeles and Orange County
ActivSupport’s Los Angeles Microsoft CRM consulting team delivers integration and customization services for businesses in order to create and easily maintain a clear picture of customers, from first contact through to purchase and post-sales. With modules for sales, marketing, and customer service, Microsoft CRM and ActivSupport MS CRM consulting team deliver a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that drives consistent, measurable improvements in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to achieve new levels of profitability.
Thousands of MS CRM customers worldwide and hundreds of thousands of users, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ActivSupport Microsoft CRM consulting and Microsoft support team is the right choice for businesses that are looking for speedy, cost-effective, and flexible CRM solutions.
A cornerstone of Microsoft CRM is customer choice. Microsoft CRM offers a broad scope of architectural, deployment and licensing options designed to provide the maximum in flexibility to meet your business needs both today and tomorrow providing natural extension path to Sharepoint portal server for instance. Users can use their native outlook, and/or a Web browser, leverage data both off and online, and organizations can choose from a variety of licensing and financing options.
Sales: Create demand and generate new business
In today’s information-driven economy, most companies are awash in customer data. Success requires the ability to transform that information into clear, actionable knowledge and respond more quickly to changing customer needs and preferences. With Microsoft CRM, sales and marketing organizations can have instant access to complete customer information, regardless of where it is stored, along with the tools needed to turn that information into action. This allows your sales and marketing force to:Even for companies with the most complex of sales processes, Microsoft CRM provides easy-to-use features and capabilities to help improve the way sales and marketing organizations target new customers, manage marketing campaigns, and drive sales activities. The Sales module helps you:
- Increase the sales pipeline with qualified sales leads and opportunities.
- Streamline the sales strategy through centralized, coordinated sales processes.
- Enable the sales force to arrive prepared for important customer meetings by accessing sales opportunities and service histories for each customer.
Marketing: Better decision making and a clearer view of customers
- Create a single view of each customer based on every piece of information collected.
- Focus marketing efforts using intelligent list and segmentation tools.
- Execute smarter marketing campaigns with powerful analytic tools.
- Understand what customers are really saying with reporting and analysis tools built on Microsoft SQL Server.
Customer Service: Provide more value to customers
Every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to strengthen that customer’s loyalty by providing high-quality, personalized service. Because it benefits your company to offer customers targeted, relevant information about the products and services that interest them, Microsoft CRM can help enhance customer relationships while maximizing the ability to both up-sell and cross-sell. With the Customer Service module your organization can:
- Respond faster to service issues by delivering the right answers to customers in real time.
- Resolve customer issues according to desired service levels.
- Use centralized scheduling and dispatching to manage resources and coordinate services.
For your next CRM project, trust ActivSupport Microsoft CRM consulting team in Los Angeles and Southern California. Download a free trial version for Microsoft Dynamics CRM here.
ActivSupport delivers consulting and outsourcing services across Microsoft, Linux, and Cisco networks to small businesses and enterprises alike all over the U.S. For a free consultation, call ActivSupport at 1-877-ACTIVNET (1-877-228-4863) or use our online contact form.